Monday, February 21, 2011

Prison is a state of mind

http://wulffmorgenthaler.com/
How often do you dream about a journey around the World? How often do you say: 'If I had one billion dollars I would travel, enjoy my life, spend more time with my family'? Bullshits!
If you are poor child from somewhere in Central Africa this kind of things are dreams, otherwise they could become reality easier than you imagine. Everything that blocks you is inside you. It is not your credit, your salary, your children, your parents, your obligations, your imagination. It is you and your mind, which is somehow limiting you because of: culture, manners, education, old habits. Now I am under a high influence of different kinds of emotions, I have in mind old, Nike add:

 

Isn't it beautiful and true? Be careful when your are making most important decisions in your life, be patient when you are looking forward to seeing results of new actions. Be kind to people you meet, it will pay you back sooner you think. Everything your are doing or planning to do something, do it with passion and enjoy it. Good luck on your way, wherever it leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment