Monday, December 27, 2010

Adm. Painter: Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan

www.filmweb.pl
Day first. The hardest part. How to plan soft switch from current lifestyle (8/10 day workweek) to 'new life' with less work, more free time, traveling, fun and all the staff called life?

Why to plan? Not because of title (I am not a Russian). Without plan transformation will be closer to a dream and far away from reality. By planning you can make some drawbacks visible. I am thinking about some agile-like planning. Main idea is not to delimit deadline. Everything changes. It could be, that I will be somehow forced to give up. This blog should help me to continue transformation. I hope that with new posts my plan will be more and more clear.

Why soft switch?  In my opinion it is the only way to achieve one of the goals – not decrease total income. If I resigned from work how could I earn same amount of money?  

Starting from now, I am sure about one thing: something has to be changed in my life. The first step will by looking for new, less time consuming source of income.  
I also started lecture of "The 4-Hour Workweek" by Timothy Ferris. I am curious to know if adaptation of American patents to polish reality is possible.   

No comments:

Post a Comment